There are times when we consider that the only way out for a given situation is to appeal to a loan, payroll loan or use the overdraft card and limit.
Where to get rid of debts
But we also know that becoming a debtor doesn’t make anyone happy. And what decisions like this can get us into a tremendous cold: the interest. They are the biggest villains of lending, and it is usually because of them that we end up further in debt.
However, there is always a way out, and in order to get to it you need to learn from these 5 surefire tips on how to get rid of doubts:
Step by Step on How to Get Rid of Debts
According to the National Survey on Debt and Consumer Delinquency (Peic), the percentage of indebted households rose to 63.3% in August 2014, but the delinquency rate fell slightly compared to the same period. It was last year.
If you are part of this reality, first of all, you need to make a diagnosis of your financial situation. To get rid of debts you will need to know how much you owe, to whom, and the exact amount of debt with and without interest. These details are fundamental at the time of the negotiation. Then follow our walkthrough:
1. Take responsibility for the debt: In most cases of debt, the debtor denies his situation and even hides from the family. This behavior is extremely negative because it makes it difficult to solve the problem and limits your help options. If no one knows you owe it, no one can help you. Taking responsibility also helps not to get in debt again in the future.
2. Map your spending and discover your ability to pay: Evaluate your income and expenses and find out how much money to use to pay off debt.
3. Evaluate and do business with your assets: In the case of larger debts, it is worth considering if you have any assets that can turn into quick money to pay off your debts. Consider selling the car, for example.
4. Ask for help and negotiate: After the previous steps, maybe it’s time to ask for advice from an expert or an agency like Serasa or Procon to find a way out together. of doubts. They will probably evaluate your situation and schedule a conciliation meeting with a lender representative. In most cases, the backlog is settled and is much cheaper for those who owe it. And in the case of Serasa, there is a project called Clean Name Online, whose main objective is to do this negotiation quickly and completely over the internet.
5. Control your spending: Once you’ve figured out how to get rid of debt, stop spending unnecessarily. Cut the expensive ballads, those night outlets that are above your budget, the restaurants, the junk in the market Stop using the credit card and save on home spending like casa water, light etc. This strategy is crucial to making something clear or at least not missing. Apply the 50-15-35 rule!
Learning how to get rid of debts can be a bit tiring and exhausting, as well as requiring you to slightly modify your routine by acquiring new habits such as tracking and recording spending, learning how to use the card. credit and give priority to purchases on sight, thus avoiding the accumulation of installments.
But the good news is that it will be worth it, after all, the peace of mind that being up to date with finances, and with no creditors around, is greater than the effort to adapt to the new reality.